Do all parents have, "beer goggles"? People have been saying "Avery is getting so cute!" I think to myself, getting cute...... I can't think of a time that she has not been the most ediable, delicouse little bundle of joy. I think it's an OK thing to think that your kids are the cutest things alive, and they never go through an ugly stage, right? It made me think if I was "One of those parents". I opened the "Avery photo file". OK, I discovered that I have been wearing "beer goggles". It's true, Avery had a few months that could be questionable.
Avery is getting big, so fast! I'm having huge anxiety about her growing up in lightning speed. Kyle and I just can't get enough of this sweet little piece of heaven. From the day she was born we have been fighting over who gets to hold her, put her to bed, get her up, give her a bottle, we have even argued about who got to change her diaper, weird I know, but some day she will not wear diapers. Avery is the happiest little baby, always smiling, with the most pleasant disposition. We were flying out to California last week and the lady sitting next to us could not get over what a good baby she was. They wanted to give her some special award for being the best baby ever on any flight they have been on, thats my girl! We are so greatfull for this sweet little girl in our family. This last year we have had some difficult trials, but the lord blessed us with a little piece of heaven on earth, thanks Avery for always making us smile when time seemed rough.
Things you are doing right now Avery:
- When you get out of bed you kick your legs with excitment.
- When I make a bottle and shake it, you burst with joy!
- Can't get enough of your brother and Dad.
- You love cor.
- You hate a binky, it's all my fault.
- You love to be held, but not cuddled:(
- You love, love to pull folded clothes out of drawers.
- Love sucking on my cell phone, why, why! One day you will break it, I will not forgive you!
- You love pushing buttons.
- You hate getting dressed.
- For such a long time you had just one tooth on top, you would smile, my heart would melt into a puddle on the floor!
- You love watermelon, if someone takes it you scream like a raptor going after its prey.
- Avery you are the most spoiled baby, I promise I will change,...... someday?
- You love to army crawl.
- Masquitos don't bite you, you must have your moms sour blood.
- you love graham crackers.
- You could play in the pool all day.
-You love your Angie. You cuddle her more than your own MOTHER, I don't approve!
- Your can't decide if you like dogs.