Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Saint Partrick's Day




I wanted to do something fun for Saint Patrick’s Day. We thought that it would be fun to make "Green Eggs and Ham" Kaden loved reading the book, especially knowing that he was going to get to eat what Sam ate. Lindsey and Riley come over for dinner, we are so glad to have them so close. We made sugar cookies after dinner. I think Kaden just ate the frosting; he even frosted his green wheat bread. It just might have to be a new tradition in the Hess family.

4 comments:

Becka and Bennett said...

Marea your so cute... way to go all out!

MnS said...

I did not think that Leprechauns and Ogres got along.... but then you see Henry (i am sure he is a Leprechaun) and Ogre having a meal... I am sure that this will help to heal the racial divide.....
Mark

TnD said...

I love it and think I will adopt it as my family tradition too. I just have to get Claire the Green Eggs and Ham book first.

Tibbitts Paperbag said...

I can't think of a better way to books come alive. How dang fun!

I read Nie