Friday, January 21, 2011

I know MaRea is crazy because. . .

She gets nervous during the holidays that family activities will prevent her from doing this:

Or at 10:30 at night she decides to do this: 

Or she strips wallpaper in a house with no heat and outside temps below freezing . . .
Or she leaves the house close to midnight to deliver a few coupons. . .
Or she stays awake because she is too excited about applying labels to everything. . . 

And I love her craziness because without it our house wouldn't look like  . . .  (pics pending completion)


7 comments:

Lindsey Smith said...

That's why I LOVE her:) I don't know anyone that is as dedicated as she is...........in anything:) I wish I could be more like her. Your one lucky man Kyle:)!!!

Also I would like pics of the bathroom......ant everything else. I'm dyeing I want to see everything so bad!

Melissa Thatcher said...

YOUR HOUSE IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!! Can't wait to see it!

sidandlindaadventures said...

Who couldn't love our MaRea? She is indeed a one-of-a-kind and thanks be to God for that. She is an awesome friend, a kind, thoughtful and considerate daughter, and an amazing mother and wife. Can't wait for the 'finished' pictures. I don't know anyone as focused as MaRea. She NEVER quits!!! What an awesome quality.

RoBiN said...

How cool are you! I wish I was ambitious! Nice Job!

Karen Prier said...

MaRea!!! I would like to say your like me, but truth be told you are much better!! I remember all the crazy days of stripping, remodeling and such. Late nights with the drill, sander and putty knives. When I grow up I wanna be like you! Can't wait to see your lovely home! I Love your energy!

Jessica Newman said...

I LOVE that crazy wife of yours!

abo-bder said...



فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شرق الرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
faniyin
فني تركيب دش بالرياض

I read Nie